Please look carefully at the terms and conditions below. The use of our services and website constitutes your acceptance of the full-service agreement between you (“the customer”) and Bull 18 Cleaners Pty. Ltd. for the provision of BULL18 CLEANERS services. Please ensure that you fully read and understand these terms and conditions. For any queries, please write us at [email protected]
- 1.1 Where ever the term “The Company,” “we,” “Bull18 Cleaners,” or “us,” is mentioned/used, it refers to our company, BULL18 Cleaners Pty. Ltd.
- 1.2 Where ever the term “Customer”, “Client”, “You”, or “Your” is mentioned/used, it refer to the person who accesses the website of the company or hires or avails the services offered by Bull18 Cleaners.
- 1.3 Where ever the term “Cleaners”, “workers”, or “professionals”, “contractors” is mentioned/used, it refers to the people sent by Bull18 Cleaners to provide cleaning or other services to the client.
- 1.4 All the terms relate to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Customer in accordance with the terms and conditions stated by the company.
2. About Us
- 2.1 The company is a registered Australian company. It is a professional team dedicated to provide customers with unwavering commitment and cleaning experience. Equipped with the best in class equipment and extremely professional and hard-working staff, we handle customer affairs with, extreme care, skill, prudence and persistence. We are fully aware of the country’s rules and are proud of our highly ethical approach.
- 3.1 By availing, hiring or using our services, the customer agrees to bind with these terms and conditions.
- 3.2 Once the customer has confirmed that he/she wishes to proceed with a written or email booking of our services, a legally binding contract is automatically concluded between the customer and the company on the terms mentioned in the present terms and contracts.
- 3.3 The company reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions at any time without the prior consent of the client or any other person. For any updates or changes, it is the duty/responsibility of the client to periodically check the terms and conditions of the company.
- 3.4 The company presumes that at the time of carrying the work, the job site may be unsafe for any common person being slippery etc.. In case during the continuation of work or before it finally completed, the customer or any other person entered into the job site without the prior approval of the cleaners or workers and any injury, damage or loss occurred, the company is not liable for such injury, damage or loss. Customers are entitled to inspect the property at any time, only with the prior approval of the company, cleaners or workers.
4. Provision of cleaning services
- 4.1 As agreed between the customer and the company, the cleaning or other services to be provided by the company shall at the address of the property specified by the customer at the time of booking of the services.
- 4.2 The company agrees to provide services of one or more cleaners at such time and date as mutually agreed between the customer and the company, depending on the services requested at the time of the booking.
- 4.3 The company will finish the services requested by the customer in full, but in case the company believes that additional time, work or additional services is required to do the said work properly, the company cleaner will contact the customer and advise the customer for the additional time/work/services needed to complete the service. If customer agrees, then he/she shall be liable to pay extra for that extra time/work/services. In case the company is unable to contact the customer, then no additional work or services will be take place and the company will not consider the service to be fully completed, thus the bond back guarantee is not applicable in such case.
- 4.4 In case of any change in date, time, place or description of the services booked, customer shall notify the said changes to the company 12 hours prior to the fixed time of the performance. In case customer fails to do so, the company reserves the right to forfeit the advance paid by the customer.
- 4.5 It is the duty of the customer to specific special or specific instructions to the cleaners, the customer shall clearly specify the same at the time of the booking of the services. No request shall be entertained 48 hours before the initiation of the agreed work.
- 4.6 The company shall not be liable for any loss or damage for any delay due to the reasons beyond the control of the company. In case, the customer hires more than one services from the company and while performing the one service, the other services got delayed, then the company will not be liable for any loss or damage for such delay.
5. Changes to the Services or Terms
- 5.1 Any changes that the customer requests to make to the services to be provided by the company must be agreed in writing by the company prior to the service period.
- 5.2 If the customer requests any additional services or modifications to the services when the cleaners or workers are performing, the customer must contact the company or cleaners or workers. The company or cleaners or workers will have the discretion to accept or reject the services or modifications requested by the customer. For any modifications, the customer may incur additional charges.
6. The Client’s / Customer’s responsibilities:
- 6.1 The customer accepts the following responsibilities:
- 6.1.1 The customer will provide the cleaner(s) or worker(s) to perform the service with a safe working environment on the job site.
- 6.1.2 To arrange and provide the keys of the property and proper access to the cleaners for any cleaning and re-cleaning jobs also to get the keys collected from the cleaners. The company/cleaners will hand over the keys to the authorized person available at the property after the completion of the job or as per the instructions of the customer.
Note: The cleaners are not supposed to collect and hand over the keys at other locations. In-case if still the customer demands for the collection and delivery of the keys, there will be a conditional charge of $1 per minute for whatever time it requires to provide this service.
- 6.1.3 It is the responsibility of customer to be present and inspect the property after the completion of re-cleaning. To check the points as mentioned in the inspection form prepared by real estate’s representative.
- 6.1.4 For the purpose of the services, it is the duty of the customer to provide the cleaner(s) or worker(s) unencumbered and unimpeded access to all the areas of the work site necessary for the services.
- 6.1.5 It is the duty of the customer to provide the cleaner(s) or worker(s) the access to all the resources required by the cleaner to perform their services, including but not limited to hot water, cold water, electricity and waste disposal etc.
- 6.1.6 The customer at the time of booking impliedly authorizes the company or their cleaner(s) or worker(s) to access and use the premises provided for the services until the cleaner(s) or worker(s) have completed the services.
- 6.1.7 The customer is requested to ensure that they pay attention to removing any fragile, delicate, breakable or valuable items, including but not limited to cash, jewelry, artworks, antiques or any valuable items, before the provision of our services begins. In case of any loss to the said items, the company shall not be responsible for any loss.
- 6.1.8 If our cleaner(s) are required to clean behind or below any heavy items such as a refrigerator, beds etc., the customer will be required to move these items before service begins. Any items that the customer moves before, during or after our services are provided will be at the sole risk of the customer. If heavy items are not moved, cleaning behind these items will not be the responsibility of our cleaners.
- 6.1.9 As far as bond cleaning services are concerned, it is the responsibility of the customer to inform the company of the time and date of the inspection of the agent and the key transfer process so that the company or its cleaners can ensure that cleaning can be carried out on time. In case of any delay on the part of the customer, the company will charge additional amount to the customer for the delay.
- 6.1.10 Pet animals must be removed, locked away or confined to premises in order to provide a safe work space for our cleaners. Any damage or injury by pet animals or otherwise to the cleaner(s) or worker(s), the customer shall be personally liable.
- 6.1.11 Customer must ensure that the parking space around the premises is within the 50 meters of the premises where the services are to be performed. It is the duty of the Customer to arrange the parking space to park the vehicle of the cleaner(s) or worker(s) before arriving at the given address.
- 6.2 Our company accepts the following responsibilities
- 6.2.1 The company agrees to provide the customer with the services of our cleaner(s) or worker(s) to perform the duties requested by the customer at the time and date agreed between the company and the customer.
- 6.2.2 The company provides professionals, trained, and experienced cleaner(s) or worker(s) in the various domestic, commercial, and other cleaning service areas.
- 6.2.3 The company will endeavor to provide professional, timely, diligent and reliable services to the customer.
- 6.2.4 The company will provide all the cleaning tools, equipment and materials that the cleaner(s) or worker(s) requires to provide the services as agreed with the customer.
7. Work place concerns about health and safety
- 7.1 The company cleaner(s) reserves the right to carry out a safety risk analysis at any work site prior to start the work or at any time during the work/services. If found any kind of risk to their health or safety, it is their discretion to terminate and leave the premises at any time at their discretion.
- 7.2 The company cleaner reserves the right to refuse or terminate the use of any chemicals or cleaning equipment, either before or during the provision of the service, if the cleaner(s) believes that using such materials or cleaning equipment cause any kind of damages or losses.
8. Price quotations
- 8.1 Any quotes given by the company are valid only for a period of 30 days from the date of quotation and the same are estimated on the basis of the data supplied by the customer. Actual prices may differ after inspection/visit of the site.
- 8.2 Any quotations given at the time of the customer’s inquiry are based on the customer’s description and the price quote may change if on the visit of the property, it is found to be considered bigger than the average house based on the number of usable spaces, such as bedrooms, living areas, toilets, etc. Initial quotes given by the company may alter if, upon visiting the estate by our cleaners, the building actually has more rooms than the number of rooms provided by the customer at the time of the investigation or booking. The difference in prices owing to variation in the number of rooms of the site must be paid by the customer immediately, otherwise, the provision of facilities will be terminated and the customer will be charged a termination premium i.e. 50% of the total cost.
- 8.3 In case, the company considered during the provision of facilities that the cost of a full service would exceed the original price cited by the company, the company would contact the customer and provide several alternatives. In order to activate our bond back guarantee, the customer needs to do the following:
- Firstly, the customer may choose to pay the extra quantity for a fully finished service;
- Secondly, the customer may refuse to pay the extra sum and choose to pay the original cost quote without the company deeming the service to be complete, thereby forfeiting their claim on our bond back guarantee; or
- Thirdly, in alternative, the customer may opt to cancel service provision and charge a termination fee of 50% of the complete cost.
- 8.4 The customer recognizes that, unless otherwise mentioned, the following services do not include a general bond cleaning service. Additional charges will be incurred if the customer needs extra services to be provided below. Depending on the accessibility of goods and machinery, services may or may not be accessible.
- 1. Any interior cleaning of furniture.
- 2. Any cleaning of additional fixtures.
- 3. Washing or cleaning curtains, blinds, or verticals to remove any stains, marks, or grease (includes dust removal only).
- 4. Upholstery cleaning.
- 5. Cleaning of Grout and Tile
- 6. Treatment of Mould
- 7. Curtains Cleaning (cleaning of dust only).
- 8. Wiping or Washing of wooden/timber and/or Venetian blinds (Dusting only).
- 9. Cleaning of Carpets (Steam cleaning only, does not include any removal of stain).
- 10. Cleaning with high pressure (outside of driveway, house, etc).
- 9.1 Examples of a spot cleaning would be things like some fingerprints, some crayon marks, and some food splatter in the kitchen in one or two fields.
- 9.2 The main thing to remember is that it should not take more than 10 minutes in total for a spot cleaning of all the walls. A spot cleaning is regarded to be a touch-up and not a complete wall cleaning. If it takes more than 10 minutes or so to have all the walls of the work site, the customer shall be charged extra price for complete wall cleaning.
10. Damage to property or premises or other than goods:
- 10.1 If any damage or harm is occurred as a consequence of cleaning or moving our equipment like cleaning equipment or cleaning products etc. in accordance with the instructions of the customer, the company shall not be responsible for any such harm or damage. If the customer opt for high pressure wash service, the company does not hold the responsibility of any kind of damage to the paint and brokerage of tiles because of high pressure wash.
- 11.1 Customers should understand that after cleaning carpets often do not have a coherent appearance due to wear and tear differences. Before dirt is removed, stains are not always visible and these stains may not be completely removed. The company always strives to deliver excellent results, but there are constraints prevalent to all cleaning activities.
- 11.2 The company will endeavor to remove stains, but no guarantee can be given for the removal of any or all the stains, especially the existing dirt, wear and tear, damage or stains that cannot be cleaned or removed completely. Some stains that are considered permanent may not react to any therapy satisfactorily. That’s why we don’t ensure continuous stain removal.
- 11.3 The company cleaners will put all the efforts required in cleaning the carpets, but if there is any old smell or odour in the carpets or rugs the company does not provide any guarantee for removal of any kind of old smell or odour.
12. Fabric Stain Removals:
- 12.1 The company shall not be liable to reimburse or to refund for any damage in the following cases:
- 12.1.1 At Bull18 Cleaners, we do not offer a 100% stain removal claim/promise/guarantee, although we try our best to completely remove the stains.
- 12.1.2 The entire removal of the stain depends on the age & type of stain as well as the age & type of fabric.
- 12.1.3 Some of the stubborn stains are even resistant to the chemical used by us such as bleach, ammonia, acid, fat, dyes and high alkaline solutions. Also, at times these chemical might themselves leave lasting stains.
- 12.1.4 If the curtains have been already damaged/ dis-colored by the sun or any other cause; they may be cleaned; only with no guarantee provided for the restoration of the stain.
- 12.1.5 The client must accept that shrinkage of the curtains is inevitable. Though industry claims 3% curtain shrinkage but under practical situations, post-cleaning consumers usually experienced 5-10% curtain shrinkage.
- 12.1.6 The customer is very well aware that curtain rubber might be damaged during the cleaning process. Therefore, the company won’t be responsible/liable for the same.
- 12.2 If the curtain is larger than the normal length, we charge a fee based on the measurement.
- 12.3 Customer must share/disclose the procedures and attempts that have been attempted on the stains before beginning the cleaning procedure(s) for the stain removal. Failure to inform, the company shall not be liable for any loss.
13. Tile and Grout Cleaning:
- 13.1 Company takes no responsibility in tile and grout cleaning for any unforeseen condition; such as Loose, scratched and chipped tiles.
- 13.1.1 Missing or Loose Grout.
- 13.1.2 UV damaged and faded tiles
- 13.1.3 We do not remove and restore tiles completely but we can try and clean existing tiled area.
- 14.1 The customer will have 3 business days after completion of the services to file any of the report to the company regarding incomplete or unsatisfactory services for the services provided by the company.
- 15.1 The company reserves the right to refuse any work; if the client provides incorrect data at the moment of booking/quote or at any point thereafter. In such cases, the customer has no right to claim any damages or losses from the company. The company reserves the right to forfeit the advance booking amount paid by the customer. If cleaners are uncomfortable in doing the job because of the customer’s unacceptable behavior, the company reserves the right to immediately terminate the services without any prior notice.
- 15.2 If the workplace is not secure to do the job or there is any security problem, the company reserves the right to immediately terminate the services without any prior notice.
16. Service Bookings
- 16.1 The customer can request the company to provide services by making a reservation either by email or on the company website: www.bull18cleaners.com.au
- 16.2 At the time of making the reservation, the customer must provide any unusual details, if any, of the property, such as any slippery areas, potential risks, hazards, as well as the presence of any dirt or hard grease etc.
- 16.3 To complete the service booking, the customer agrees to make the complete and full payment before the requested service begins. The customer ensures that a copy of the receipt of the transaction must be given to the company Cleaners as evidence of the payment. If complete payment is not made and the receipt of the transaction is not sent to the company before the service deadline, the service reservation will not be considered final and the reserved service will be canceled. In such cases, the customer will have to pay a minimum of $120 cancellation fee. In this event, the company is not liable for any issues the customer has with the cancellation of the service.
- 16.4 In case of payment by cash, the customer agrees to pay the total amount due on the cleaning date when the cleaners arrive, but before cleaning begins, to finalize the service reservation. The customer knows that if the complete payment is not made before the cleaning starts, the cleaners reserve the right to cancel the order on site and terminate the required cleaning facilities. The customer will then have to pay a minimum of $120 cancellation fee. In this event, the company is not liable for any issues the customer has with the cancellation of the service.
- 16.5 The customer grants approval to the company to use the debit or credit card information of the customer to pay a sum equivalent to the provision of service and/or any cancellation charges that may apply to the customer under these terms and conditions.
- 16.6 The client recognizes and confirms that the company bond back guarantee only applies if the terms and conditions of this contract is fully complied with. In case the cleaners or workers or the company considers that additional time/work/service is necessary for the completion of the job and the customer does not agree or refuses to it, then the customer is not entitled for our bond back guarantee.
We accept only cash / All Major Credit Cards (1.5 % surcharge applicable) and Company Bank Cheques, all cheques made payable to: (Bull18 Cleaners Pty. Ltd.) Cheques are acceptable in contractual or commercial services only. Payments must be made at the completion of the job, thus we reserve the right to ask for initial deposit to confirm your booking. And we reserve the right to charge the payment from your nominated credit/debit card anytime during the job or at completion of the job.
- 17.1 The Customer agrees to pay all amounts due in clear funds from the date of invoice for the Goods and/or Services provided by the Company.
- 17.2 The Customer agrees that if it fails to pay in accordance with this clause, the Company may:
- 17.2.1 Charge a late payment fee of $50.00 on all amounts paid after the due date;
- 17.2.2 Charge interest on debts at 15% per annum from time to time;
- 17.2.3 Charge a dishonour handling fee in the amount of $25.00;
- 17.2.4 Withhold supply;
- 17.2.5 Sue for the money owing on the Goods or Services provided;
- 17.2.6 Take steps to secure monies owing and enforce such security;
- 17.2.7 Recover all collection and legal costs and expenses incurred in collecting overdue accounts and/or enforcing security interests on an indemnity basis.
- 17.3 Failure to comply with clause 17.1 will constitute a breach of contract and the Company may treat the whole Agreement as repudiated and act accordingly.
- 17.4 In the event this agreement has been entered into by more than one party each party shall be jointly and severely liable for any amount due.
- 17.5 Customer is only eligible for re-cleaning, if complete payment has been made during the Initial cleaning job or before the completion of the initial job.
18. Cancellation fee
- 18.1 No cancellation or extra charges will be levied, if the customer informs the company at least 72 hours before the service is provided the customer’s plan to delay, cancel or alter the service date for any reason.
- 18.2 If the customer has provided adequate notice, the company will try to reschedule the service, if the customer still requires it.
- 18.3 If the customer fails to notify the company 72 hours in advance, the customer is liable to pay an extra $120 modification/cancellation fee to the company as damages and losses.
- 18.4 Upon arrival at the service premises, if the customer fails to provide clear access to the company cleaner(s) or forcing the cleaner to leave the facility, the customer must pay a cancellation fee of 50% of the complete price of the service or $120 whichever is higher.
- 19.1 In case, the customer is not satisfied with the services provided by the company, the customer must provide written proof to the company within 72 hours of the service deadline (must provide the pictures) at Email – [email protected] If the customer’s discontent is due to a failure of the company, then company will endeavor to give the customer a return to the premises free of charge to provide cleaning facilities to correct the issues according to the list of issues provided by the customer or real estate agent.
- 19.2 The company strives to attain 100% customer satisfaction, but the customer recognizes that the company bond back guarantee involves only rectification of the issue and does not include reimbursement.
- 19.3 In cases where the customer has a complaint or dispute with the company concerning the provision of unsatisfactory facilities by the company or where the customer makes a claim for damages, the customer must provide the required records and proof with written statement and evidences to the company. If the customer fails to provide the required documents to company within 10 days, the company reserves the right to close the case/dispute/complaint with the customer and the customer will have no right to follow the case further in accordance with the law.
20. Bond Back Guarantee
- 20.1 Our bond guarantee applies only to clients of the company.
- 20.2 Customers recognize that our bond back guarantee is valid only if the company is contacted in writing along with proofs or evidences within 72 hours of the date and time of service. If within the above said time, the customer fails to contact the company, the bond back guarantee will stand null and void.
- 20.3 Our bond back guarantee implies that the company will send our cleaners to the premises for a re-cleaning to rectify the issues/problems mentioned by the customer but it includes no refund.
- 20.4 The company will only be responsible for the work carried out by their Bond Back Cleaners.
- 20.5 A list or exit report from the property’s agent after inspection, with details of the items to be fixed, should be emailed to the company within 72 hours of the original date of service in order to schedule the rectifications.
- 20.6 Please allow adequate time for the company to schedule re-cleans from the date the company gets the agent’s list or exit report after inspection of the estate, otherwise, the bond back guarantee will not apply. For the property, more than one re-clean may be required to apply the bond back guarantee will always be considered as the first exit report. If the customer refuses to schedule the company to re-clean the items to be fixed with the customer, the bond back guarantee will not apply. If the customer refuses to schedule the company to re-clean the items to be fixed with the customer, the bond back guarantee will not apply. If there are still issues after the first re-cleaning, kindly email us again the updated agent inspection list with details of the products to be resolved and we will go back to the estate to do another re-cleaning. If the company is refused by the customer to schedule another re-clean with the customer to rectify the items to be fixed, the bond back guarantee does not apply and there will be no refund.
- 20.7 The company seeks at achieving, not perfection, a level of estate enhancement. A property in an unreasonable situation of wear and tear does not qualify for the guarantee of the bond back. The company will, however, make every effort to guarantee that the property is professionally and diligently cleaned. The company reserves the right to determine the wear and tear situation and also reserves the right to decide whether or not the property is considered to satisfy the bond back guarantee criteria.
- 20.8 Our bond back guarantee applies only when our services are considered to be complete. The company reserves the right to determine which services are deemed to be complete. For further clarification please read clause No. 8.3.
- 20.9 The customer recognizes that the company only offers the bond back guarantee for bond cleaning services and not for any other services.
21. Breakage, damages, accidents and theft
- 21.1 In the event of an accident, breakage, damage or theft of any of the property resulting from any act of the company’s cleaner, the customer shall notify the company within 24 hours of the service being completed, as applicable by law.
- 21.2 As applicable by law, if the incident is not reported to the company within 24 hours of completion of the services, the customer is not permitted to claim any loss for any of the above said incidents.
- 21.3 Under these terms and conditions, as applicable by law, damage or loss to the following items shall be excluded from the company ‘liability: cash, jewelry, art, antiques and any items of sentimental value not confined to the items mentioned herein.
- 21.4 It is the responsibility of the customer to provide one representative during the cleaning jobs. In case the client provides the access to the cleaners in his/her property in the absence of the representative then it is the duty of the client to ensure that all his/her belongings are present when the cleaners leaves the premises. Once the cleaners leave the premises, no claim regarding the theft or misplacing of any item shall be entertained by the company and company or its agent shall not be liable for such loss.
22. Photos and videos:
The customer is consenting and authorizing the company to do following:
- 22.1 The company or any of its authorized person can take or record the photos/videos of the customer while sharing the reviews about the company.
- 22.2 The company or any of its authorized person can copy or take screen shots of the posts of the customer from any social networking site or from any public platform in which the customer has shared his views about the company. The customer cannot stop the company or any of its authorized person from copying or posting it or the customer cannot get injunction against the company or any of its authorized person from any court of law which prohibits the company or its authorized person from copying or posting it.
- 22.3 The company or any of its authorized person can use the said photos/videos or posts for the advertising and promoting the company by posting/sharing it on any website or on any social networking site or on any public platform. The customer cannot delete the said photos/videos or posts and cannot sue the company in any court of law to get the same deleted.
- 22.4 The said photos/videos or posts shall be the exclusive property of the company and customer cannot claim any right over it or cannot claim any remuneration for it.
The company will get the public liability insurance cover up to 10 Million to secure the risks.
- 24.1 The customer shall indemnify the company:
- 24.2 All losses or liabilities resulting directly or indirectly from the infringement of the client’s obligations as specified in clause 6.1.
- 24.3 All legal costs such as hiring a solicitor and any other costs incurred by the company and any other actions taken by the company to recover any outstanding costs owed to the company by the customer.
- 25.1 If the Customer:
- Fails to pay for any Goods or Services on the due date; or
- Otherwise breached this agreement and failed to rectify such breach within seven day’s
- Cancels delivery of Goods or Services; or
- Commits an act of bankruptcy or allows a trustee in bankruptcy or receiver and manager to be appointed to the Customer or any of its property; or
- Allow a judgment or order to be enforced or become enforceable against the Customer’s property. then the Company may enter upon the Customer’s premises (doing all that is necessary to gain access) where Goods supplied under this contract are situated at any time and re-take possession of any or all of the Goods the Company has supplied to the Customer and:
- Resell the Goods concerned;
- Terminate the agreement; and
- Sue for any monies owing.
- 25.2 The Customer will be in default if the Customer does not pay any monies payable when called upon so to do and the Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Company is authorised to contact a credit reporting agency throughout the term of the Agreement to obtain a report about the creditworthiness of the Customer.
- 25.3 The Customer authorizes the Company to engage in the exchange of information with a credit reporting agency or with other such parties as are necessary to give effect to the contract and to the ongoing relationship between the parties here to.
- 25.4 The Company reserves the right to report a Customer’s delinquent account to a credit reporting agency should payment remain outstanding for more than 30 days.
- 25.5 The Company may refer any outstanding account for debt collection or issue legal proceedings to recover any outstanding invoices. Should an account be referred for debt collection the Customer acknowledges and agrees to pay debt collection charges to be calculated at not less than 20% plus GST and will be incurred on the day the Company refers the matter to their nominated debt collection agency. The Customer shall also be liable for interest and all legal recovery costs associated with such action on a solicitor and own Customer or indemnity cost basis.
26. Governing Laws
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Australian Consumer laws (ACL) and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Magistrates’ Court of Victoria.
For More information:
Call: 1300 BULL 18
Email: [email protected]