The best way to ensure your home stays a clean and healthy environment for your family is to hire Bull18 cleaners. But we also know that unexpected visits from friends and relatives, spills on the carpet, and trips out of town can get in the way and are bound to happen. Thatâ€™s why weâ€™ve compiled a list of articles with some of our best cleaning tips to help you get by.
Kitchen cleaning tips
- Use vinegar to remove spots and cloudiness from glassware.
- To make a pan or a grill non stick – Cut onion in to half and rub it on a pan or grill with little flame.
- Remove white heat marks on dining table: Fold a linen napkin to 4 layers, place it on the heat marks and iron the napkin for 15 seconds.
- Boil few slices of lemon or burn some coffee seeds in saucepan to remove odd smells.
- Clean dishes, remove rubbish and clean kitchen counter daily.
- Clean your kitchen appliances like fridge, oven and dishwasher weekly.
- Remove all expired items from fridge, clean shelves and outside of fridge.
- To clean inside the bottles â€“ Put some water, dish soap and some rice in the bottle, close the lid and shake well.
Bed Room Cleaning Tips
- Sprinkle backing soda on the mattress and vacuum clean.
- To deter silverfish, place whole cloves in wardrobes and drawers.
- Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothes.
- To remove oil stains from clothes, Sprinkle cornstarch over the stain and leave for 20minuites then rub soap.
- Use rubber gloves or a wet sponge to remove pet hair from clothes, upholstery and carpets. You can also wet your hand and move on the clothes downwards.
Bathroom cleaning tips
- Clean bathroom regularly â€“ Taps and Tiles, showers, wash basin, bathtub, change curtains to remove smells and stains.
- Keep open the windows of bathroom when not in use, for the fresh air to come in.
- Rub Lemon to remove hard water stains from a faucet of shower or stains from water taps.
- White vinegar and baking soda does magic in cleaning washbasins, sink and bathtubs. Spray the whole basin with vinegar and also Sprinkle some baking soda powder on the wash basin and scrub it well and rinse with hot water.
- Pour Salt in the drain and flush it with boiling water to clean drains.
- Clean porcelain wash basin by rubbing half cut lemon dipped in salt.
- To remove unpleasant smells from bathroom lit a matchstick for 10 seconds or light a candle.
- Add 5 to 6 drops of clove oil in a 1 liter of water and spray on moulds.
Garden cleaning tips
- For a beautiful garden with healthy and green plants, regular cleaning is required. Trim and cut over grown plants, remove weeds, cut infected plants and sweep paths.
- It is good to clean the garden in the fall, effective idea to deter the disease to attack new growth in spring.
- To stop spreading the weed seeds while removing weeds, first cut the heads and then pull it from soil.
- Weeds can be easily pulled when the soil is wet.
- Clean your gardening tools every time after cleaning the garden, can reduce the spreading of diseases through these tools.
- Before packing the garden furniture for winter storage, clean it to remove any moisture and dust on it.
- Water right – Over watering unable plants to breathe and also create root rots.
- Over crowded plants grow weak and more at risk to get plant diseases spread from one plant to other.
- If you have an aquarium, save the water each time you change it and water your house plants with it. Itâ€™s full of nutrients and makes a great fertilizer.
- Use a sticky tape to remove pollen from the stamen of flowers.